Manchester United's goalkeeper situation remains unclear beyond this season.
David de Gea has been linked with the Old Trafford exit door while Dean Henderson is yet to fully convince some observers he is a worthy number one.
Thus speculation is mounting about a Red Devils move for a new shot-stopper.
TOP STORY - UNITED CIRCLE FOR OBLAK
Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak is reportedly wanted by Manchester United who are said to have a long-standing interest in the Slovenian.
Oblak has spent almost seven years in the Spanish capital but is ready to move to England, according to 90min.
The report claims United have doubts about Henderson as number one and subsequently are exploring their options with 28-year-old Oblak.
- Juventus and Paulo Dybala will enter negotiations on a new deal in May, reports Tuttosport.
- 90min reports that Liverpool want to utilise their option to sign Ozan Kabak permanently, having acquired the defender on loan from Schalke in February.
- Calciomercato claims that Barcelona are plotting a move for Juventus defender Cristian Romero who is currently on loan at Atalanta.
- Galatasaray have offered Crystal Palace defender Patrick van Aanholt a three-year deal, according to Sky Sports.
- Tottenham are top in the race to sign West Brom goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, claims ESPN.