Manchester City are reportedly considering a double swoop for Erling Haaland and Giovanni Reyna.
The Borussia Dortmund stars have been linked with moves, with Haaland in particular in high demand across Europe.
And high-flying City have their eyes on the duo.
TOP STORY – MAN CITY CONSIDER HAALAND, REYNA
Manchester City are considering moves for Dortmund stars Haaland and Reyna, according to 90min.
Haaland, 20, has scored 17 goals and provided three assists in 17 Bundesliga games this season.
Reyna, the 18-year-old American, has three goals and four assists in 21 league games.
- Manchester United continue to be linked with centre-backs. But the Daily Mail reports the Premier League club are unwilling to meet Sevilla defender Jules Kounde's £68million (€79m) release clause, although they remain interested in the 22-year-old.
- With Liverpool enduring a difficult season, Jurgen Klopp's future has become a talking point. Bild reports Klopp could take over as Germany coach after the 2022 World Cup despite having a contract with Liverpool until 2024.
- Another club linked with a move for Haaland are Chelsea. Metro reports Tammy Abraham, who has scored 12 goals this season and is out of contract in 2023, is unwilling to discuss a new deal with the club amid the Haaland rumours.
- Jesse Lingard is attracting interest after an impressive start to his West Ham career. The Daily Express reports Leicester City are prepared to challenge West Ham if they try to sign Lingard, who is on loan from Manchester United, permanently ahead of next season.
- Still without a club, it remains to be seen where Maurizio Sarri ends up next. CalcioMercato reports Fiorentina again met with the former Juventus and Chelsea boss, but a potential agreement remains complex.