Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel has been given the all-clear to chase Erling Haaland, while Liverpool are also eyeing a forward.
Borussia Dortmund star Haaland is wanted by numerous European giants, with Manchester City among those reportedly interested.
But Chelsea are also targeting the 20-year-old forward.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA GIVEN ALL-CLEAR TO CHASE HAALAND
Chelsea boss Tuchel has been given the green light to go after Dortmund star Haaland ahead of next season, according to Bild.
Haaland has scored 27 goals in 25 games for Dortmund this season.
Chelsea spent big ahead of 2020-21, but are seemingly eager to land Haaland to strengthen further.
- Liverpool are apparently eyeing a forward of their own. Diario Gol reports Jurgen Klopp wants Real Madrid forward Rodrygo.
- After starring for Burnley, Nick Pope is linked with a move. LancsLive reports the Premier League club want around £50million for the goalkeeper, who is said to be a target for Tottenham.
- Manchester United continue to be linked with West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. 90min reports United are willing to offer any of Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic and Phil Jones to West Ham in their bid to land Rice.
- Staying at Manchester United and the Daily Express reports they may give up on Norwich City right-back Max Aarons due to a £35m asking price.
- With Napoli seventh in Serie A and out of the Europa League after being eliminated by Granada, the pressure is on head coach Gennaro Gattuso. But CalcioMercato reports Gattuso is safe for now despite his side's struggles.