Josh Hodgson is set to make a landmark NRL appearance when Canberra Raiders take on New Zealand Warriors on Friday.
The former Hull KR and Hull FC man has played for the Raiders since 2015 and will be looking to propel his side to victory on his 100th league outing in Australia.
A win for the Raiders would see them - temporarily at least - move level with second-placed South Sydney Rabbitohs on 28 points.
We take a look at round 20's key statistics, courtesy of Opta.
West Tigers (8-10) v North Queensland Cowboys (7-11)
- The Tigers have won their last six NRL games on the bounce against North Queensland at Leichhardt Oval, including a 20-12 victory when they last met at the venue in 2018.
- The Cowboys have made 12 or more errors in each of their last five NRL matches against the Tigers.
New Zealand Warriors (7-1-10) v Canberra Raiders (12-6)
- Including a 20-16 win in their last meeting in Auckland, the Warriors have won 10 of their last 13 NRL games against the Raiders on home turf.
- Jarrod Croker has scored 17 tries in 17 games against the Warriors – including five in his last five – making it his best tally against any single opponent in the NRL.
Brisbane Broncos (8-1-9) v Melbourne Storm (15-3)
- Andrew McCullough of the Broncos has played the most minutes (1,068) of any player to have made one error or fewer in the NRL this year.
- The Storm have won 16 of their last 18 NRL meetings with Brisbane and the last six in a row.
Manly Sea Eagles (11-7) v Newcastle Knights (8-10)
- The last time Manly conceded 20 points or more in an NRL match against Newcastle was in 2012. They have won seven of the nine games since then.
- Tom Trbojevic has been directly involved in 1.7 tries per game in the NRL this season, the most of any player to have played more than one match.
Canterbury Bulldogs (5-13) v Penrith Panthers (9-9)
- Reimis Smith of the Bulldogs has made 66 quick play-the-balls this NRL season, 12 more than any other player and 23 more than the Panthers' Josh Mansour (43).
- The Panthers have won four of their last five clashes with the Bulldogs, despite having led at half-time only once in that run.
Cronulla Sharks (8-10) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (13-5)
- Only the Storm (9) have scored more tries after forcing a line drop-out in this season than the Sharks (8).
- The Rabbitohs' Damien Cook has made a league-high 21 try assists this year.
Sydney Roosters (12-6) v Gold Coast Titans (4-14)
- The Roosters have won their last four straight games - and six of their last seven - against the Titans.
- Michael Gordon may be key if the NRL's bottom club - who have announced Justin Holbrook as their coach for 2020 - are to get anything against the Roosters. He has a goal-kicking success rate of 88 per cent this campaign.
St George Illawarra Dragons (6-12) v Parramatta Eels (10-8)
- The Eels have won eight of their previous nine NRL matches against the Dragons.
- The Dragons are the NRL's top tacklers this season, having made 371 per game, 30 more than the Eels.