After a second round of fixtures full of goals and drama, we head into the third weekend of the 2020-21 Premier League season.
Liverpool take on Arsenal in the headline fixture, while Manchester United kick-off the weekend with a trip to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Crystal Palace and a rejuvenated Everton have both made a fine start to the season, and the pair go head-to-head at Selhurst Park, while Manchester City face Leicester City on Sunday, after a mouth-watering Yorkshire derby between Sheffield United and free-scoring Leeds United.
But before settling down to watch all the action unfold, why not warm-up your minds with our Opta-powered quiz?
1. Brighton have won just one of their 10 Premier League home games so far in 2020. Which team have they beaten at the AMEX Stadium this year?
2. Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored his first senior hat-trick in Everton’s 5-2 win against West Brom last time out. Who was the last player to score in each of Everton's first three league games of a campaign?
3. Sheffield United's clash with Leeds will be the first Yorkshire derby in the Premier League since May 2001. Which team did the Whites beat on that occasion, and by what scoreline?
4. West Ham face Wolves this weekend – which player has scored nine league goals for the Hammers since the restart in June?
5. Arsenal have failed to win their last six league matches against the defending champions. Who was the last title-holder they beat?
2. Steven Naismith (2014-15).
3. Bradford City, 6-1.
4. Michail Antonio.
5. Leicester City.