All 20 Premier League clubs are back in action for another action-packed weekend, with Liverpool looking to recover from a slight wobble.
The league leaders saw their unbeaten league record ended by Watford last week and have lost three of their past four matches across all competitions. They play Bournemouth.
Meanwhile, Manchester United host Manchester City in the derby, and Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti faces his former club Chelsea.
Before taking in the drama, though, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Liverpool's 44-match unbeaten streak in the competition is over, so which Premier League team - at seven games - are now enjoying the longest ongoing run without defeat?
2. Tottenham will hope to avoid a third straight league defeat as they visit Burnley. Who was the Spurs manager when they last lost three on the bounce in the top flight?
3. Dean Henderson, 22, is bidding for his 10th Premier League clean sheet in Sheffield United's game against Norwich City. Which three English goalkeepers have previously reached that tally before the age of 23?
4. Which team have had a league-high seven goalless draws in the top flight since the start of last season?
5. Manchester City have already lost twice against Manchester United this term. When did they last lose three times against their city rivals in the same campaign?
1. Arsenal (W3 D4)
2. Andre Villas-Boas
3. Joe Hart, Scott Carson and Jack Butland
4. Newcastle United
5. 2009-10 - also doing so in 1956-57 and 1995-96