Neymar appears to be on thin ice at Paris Saint-Germain.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi warned he will not tolerate any "celebrity behaviour" from players.
And the Brazil star could be set to pay the price for his lavish ways in the French capital.
TOP STORY – PSG PREPARED TO PART WITH NEYMAR
If you can stump up €222million or more, Neymar could be yours.
According to L'Equipe, Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain are willing to sell their world-record signing.
Neymar – who is recovering from an ankle injury that forced him out of Brazil's Copa America campaign – arrived from Barcelona for a world-record fee in 2017.
And the 27-year-old continues to be linked with a return to LaLiga with former club Barcelona or their great rivals Real Madrid.
- The Standard says Paul Pogba has been told he will not be sold by Manchester United, despite the Frenchman publicly stating his desire to seek a challenge elsewhere. Pogba has been linked to Real Madrid and a return to Juventus.
- Juventus have not given up on signing in-demand Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt, according to Tuttosport. PSG are believed to be favourites but Juve vice-president Pavel Nedved is set to meet with agent Mino Raiola.
- Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal reportedly has an offer from the Chinese Super League, according to soccerlink.fr. The arrival of Frenkie de Jong from Ajax could spell the end of the Chilean's career at Camp Nou.
- L'Equipe says Arsenal have moved closer to signing 18-year-old Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba. The Teenager has reportedly agreed a five-year contract in London.
- Ligue 1 side Lyon have opened talks to sign Filipe Luis from Atletico Madrid, according to L'Equipe. The Brazil international full-back's contract expires at the end of June and he has been linked to Barcelona.
- With Maurizio Sarri confirmed as Juventus head coach, the Italian champions are set to target Inter outcast Mauro Icardi and Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, according to Corriere dello Sport.