Paris Saint-Germain reportedly have no interest in listening to offers for star Kylian Mbappe.
Mbappe, 21, has repeatedly been linked to Real Madrid, rumours which only intensified after the forward was involved in a bust-up with coach Thomas Tuchel.
But PSG are prepared to make the France international see out his contract, rather than lose one of their star players.
TOP STORY – PSG STANDING FIRM OVER MBAPPE AMID MADRID LINKS
PSG will not listen to offers for Mbappe amid links to Real Madrid, according to Marca.
Mbappe is contracted in Paris until 2022 and the Ligue 1 giants are willing to make him see out his deal.
PSG have also tried to extend Mbappe's contract, moves which are set to continue despite his seeming unhappiness at the club.
- With Ole Gunnar Solskjaer under some pressure at Old Trafford, Mauricio Pochettino has not given up on becoming Manchester United manager ahead of next season, according to the Mirror.
- While Pochettino may arrive, Paul Pogba seems likely to leave United. Tuttosport reports the midfielder and Juventus attacker Paulo Dybala dream of playing together again, with Pogba perhaps set for a return to Turin. Dybala is in contract talks with Juventus with his deal expiring in 2022.
- Jack Grealish seems to know where he wants to be. Goal reports the midfielder is ready to join Manchester United from Aston Villa, although no formal talks have taken place. The Sun says Grealish prefers Manchester United over other clubs, while the Mirror reports Manchester City have joined the race for the Englishman.
- With Luis Suarez set to miss most of the rest of the season due to injury, Barcelona are eyeing a move for … Luis Suarez. El Larguero reports Barcelona have made contact with Real Zaragoza over the forward, who is on loan from Watford. Suarez has scored 14 goals in the Segunda Division this season.
- On loan at Newcastle United from Tottenham, Danny Rose will be watched by Paris Saint-Germain ahead of a possible move at the end of the season, according to The Sun.