Manchester City are reportedly planning a bid for Harry Kane, while United are still interested in Jack Grealish.
City have been linked with numerous forwards amid uncertainty over Sergio Aguero's future.
And it seems the Tottenham star is among their targets.
TOP STORY – MAN CITY PLANNING £88.7M BID FOR KANE
Manchester City are planning an £88.7million offer for Tottenham star Kane ahead of next season, according to Bild.
Kane, 27, is contracted at Spurs, where he continues to star, until 2024.
The England international has scored nine goals in 15 Premier League games this season.
- Manchester United remain interested in signing Aston Villa star Grealish, according to the Daily Mail. The midfielder was heavily linked with a move to United in the close season, but ended up staying at Villa, who are in action at Old Trafford on Friday.
- Eric Garcia has seemingly made a decision on his future. The Guardian reports the Manchester City defender has agreed personal terms on a five-year deal with Barcelona. Garcia is contracted at City until the end of the season.
- With Mauricio Pochettino reportedly set to take over at Paris Saint-Germain, Tottenham apparently have worries over Hugo Lloris. The Sun reports Spurs fear the goalkeeper could join former boss Pochettino in Paris and they are eyeing West Brom's Sam Johnstone and Manchester United's Dean Henderson as potential targets.
- Yet to play for Arsenal this season, Mesut Ozil's future remains a talking point. Bild reports the playmaker wants to see out his contract, which runs until season's end, with the Premier League outfit.
- Also coming out of contract, Sami Khedira looks set for a Juventus exit. The Daily Mail reports the midfielder is set to hold talks with Everton over a potential move.
- Struggling for game time at Manchester United, Jesse Lingard has had the one-year option on his contract at the club triggered, according to Sky Sports. Lingard's deal now runs until 2022.