Sergio Aguero is being targeted by four European giants, while Bayern Munich are looking at Christian Pulisic.
Aguero, 32, is out of contract with Manchester City at the end of the season and his future is uncertain.
The forward has only played nine games this season, but he is still wanted by several European clubs.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS CHASE AGUERO
Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Inter are interested in signing Aguero, according to the Mirror.
Aguero has been at City since 2011 and is the club's all-time leading goalscorer.
The Argentina international has struggled with injury and coronavirus this season.
- Another player who has battled injuries this season is Pulisic. Todofichajes.com reports Bayern Munich have contacted Chelsea about a possible move for the former Borussia Dortmund star.
- Juventus want to keep Alvaro Morata. Goal reports the Serie A side are keen to extend the forward's loan for another season and are prepared to pay Atletico Madrid €10million.
- Barcelona seem set to sign a forward ahead of next season. ESPN reports the LaLiga giants have intensified their interest in Real Sociedad striker Alexander Isak.
- Struggling for game time at Manchester United, Dean Henderson could make a move. Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham are interested in the goalkeeper, according to the Manchester Evening News.
- Hector Bellerin may leave Arsenal. CBS Sports reports the full-back is eager to test himself away from the Premier League club and Paris Saint-Germain are ready to revive their interest.