Paulo Dybala is out of contract at Juventus at the end of this season.
The two parties are expected to resume talks next month.
In the meantime, some top clubs are monitoring Dybala's availability.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL IN FOR DYBALA MOVE
Liverpool have reached to Juventus with a move for Argentina international Dybala, claims Tuttomercatoweb.
The Reds are looking to capitalise on Dybala's contract situation although Manchester City and Inter are also interested in the 28-year-old.
Dybala has been with the Bianconeri since 2015 but is yet to agree terms on a new contract.
- Marca reports that Barcelona have contacted Borussia Dortmund about signing Thomas Meunier on loan until the end of the season with BVB open to the idea.
- Wolves will not accept bids below £40 million for Ruben Neves amid interest from Manchester United and Arsenal, claims The Sun.
- Porto have turned down Tottenham's offer of £37m with add-ons for Colombian winger Luis Diaz reports the Evening Standard.
- Jose Mourinho's Roma remain hopeful of landing Arsenal's Granit Xhaka before the transfer window closes according to the Mail.
- Goal reports that Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign US international goalkeeper Matt Turner in the off-season from New England Revolution.
- Aston Villa's Ashley Young has declined an approach from Newcastle United claims The Mirror.