Could Raheem Sterling leave Premier League champions Manchester City?
The Englishman has slipped down the pecking order in 2021-22.
LaLiga giants Barcelona are reportedly ready to offer Sterling regular football.
TOP STORY – BARCA INTERESTED IN STERLING
Barcelona are targeting a loan move for Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling, according to Sport.
Sterling has fallen out of favour under Pep Guardiola this season, leading to speculation over his City future.
The England international is reportedly open to reunion with former City team-mate Sergio Aguero at Barca.
- The Independent claims Manchester United are prioritising a move for West Ham's Declan Rice. The Red Devils are eyeing Rice to partner Paul Pogba, who himself is the subject of transfer speculation. Out of contract at the end of the season, Pogba has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Juventus.
- Lazio are interested in free agent Dani Alves following his Sao Paulo exit, reports Calciomercato. The former Barca and Juve full-back terminated his contract and reportedly met with Brazilian rivals Flamengo.
- Fabrizio Romano says Roma are preparing a new five-year contract for Lorenzo Pellegrini, who has been linked with Premier League clubs.
- Serie A champions Inter are weighing up a move for Torino defender Bremer at the end of the season, says Calciomercato. The Brazilian has also been linked with United and Liverpool.
AS Roma are preparing new five-years contract for Lorenzo Pellegrini. The release clause [€30m, was valid also last summer while two English clubs were interested] could be removed. #ASRoma— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 17, 2021
“He’s gonna sign the contract extension soon”, José Mourinho said.
- According to Calciomercato, City have not given up on signing Fiorentina star Dusan Vlahovic. The Serbia international forward was linked with City as well as Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico Madrid before the transfer window closed.
- Luka Jovic is on the radar of Juventus, per Calciomercato. Jovic is out of favour at Madrid, with the Serbia international originally tipped to return to Eintracht Frankfurt on a permanent basis.