December is here, so the Premier League schedule is ramping up ahead of the busiest time of the season.
While there may not be any major heavyweight clashes this weekend, there is still plenty to look out for, with Ralf Rangnick set to be in the Manchester United dugout for the first time and Steven Gerrard primed to go up against his former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers.
Chelsea will be looking to preserve their place at the summit as they face West Ham in a London derby – Liverpool and Manchester City, away to Wolves and Watford respectively, hope to pounce on any slip-up.
But before any of that, get yourself in the spirit with our Opta-powered quiz! No need to cheat… The answers are at the bottom.
Sit back and enjoy the best goals from Matchweek 13 pic.twitter.com/bvMXamCLNA— Premier League (@premierleague) December 2, 2021
1. Brentford will be the 31st different team Tottenham striker Harry Kane has faced in the Premier League. Of the other 30, how many has he failed to score against – none, one or two?
2. Who is the only West Ham player to register double figures for both goals (11) and assists (10) in London derbies for the Hammers in Premier League history?
3. Mohamed Salah has been directly involved in at least one goal in his last 12 league appearances, either scoring (12 goals) or assisting (6 goals) in every match. Who is the only player In Premier League history to enjoy a longer such run?
4. Tomas Soucek scored his 15th Premier League goal last time out – who are the only three Czech players to score more in the competition?
5. Andrew Robertson could become the 15th Scotsman to make 200 Premier League appearances this weekend. His 43 assists are the most any Scot has provided in his first 200 games in the competition, 11 more than the next most – who is that?
2. Michail Antonio
3. Jamie Vardy
4. Berger (38), Milan Baros (28) and Tomas Rosicky (19).
5. Gary McAllister