After Big Baller Brand co-founder Alan Foster allegedly embezzled money from the company, Lonzo Ball said it's done.
Green said Durant didn't owe it to anyone to disclose how he was handling his free agency.
Anthony, a 10-time All-Star, could still be useful as a scorer in a reserve role, something he has apparently come to accept.
Tsai already owned 49 percent of the Nets, which he bought for $1 billion last year. He's buying the remaining 51 percent for $2.35 billion.
Popovich commented the day after Giants star Saquon Barkley defended his vocal support of Kaepernick: "I'm not afraid to speak my mind."
Richard Jefferson believes LeBron James is set to have a stellar NBA season.
Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry announced his withdrawal from Team USA on Monday, citing health reasons.
"It’s a new beginning, a new journey, a new challenge and I love that," Conley told USA Today's HoopsHype.
Telfair was convicted of one count of second-degree criminal possession of a weapon in April following a jury trial.
"I was hoping be cleared and ready for the tournament but I was not cleared for full basketball activities," Lowry said.